How it Works...
Below is a thorough breakdown of how USPhotoScanning.com works to ensure your photos are received, well-cared for, scanned and returned back to you.
How it works
- Choose from one of our three kit size options.
Small Photo Box
(up to 300 photos)
Medium Photo Box
(up to 600 photos)
Large Photo Box
(up to 1200 photos)
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete our secure order process.
- After receiving your order, USPhotoScanning.com will send to the shipping address you provided a Photo Box Kit for you to fill with as many photos as you can safely fit into it.
- Attach the supplied pre-paid shipping label to the box filled with your photos and ship. Prepaid and fully track-able via UPS. View this link for more info on "UPS My Choice": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIxlNGFvGo&sns=eml.
- USPhotoScanning.com will carefully scan each picture received using our 600dpi Quality Scanning Process (learn more about our QSP below).
- Your original photos and a USB thumb drive containing your digitally scanned files are mailed to you, with tracking, within 30 days.
The beauty of the process? Simplicity! The cost includes all shipping and packaging, as well as the scanning process itself, and the USB drive the files are copied to. No hidden costs or add-ons. No struggle to figure out how to package and ship things to us. We take care of it all!
Quality Scanning Process (QSP)
For each picture, we will scan at 600dpi using the latest and highest quality technology. Our team, with over 30 years in the industry, will fully rotate and crop accurately each picture. Upon completion our team will individually review each digital file on screen to ensure a quality scan. We then copy all of your files onto a USB thumb drive. We also keep your files on our servers for 60 days as a courtesy backup to ensure that should you need them we can accommodate.