How it Works - 600dpi Photo Scanning
Below is a thorough breakdown of how USPhotoScanning.com works to ensure your photos are received, well-cared for, scanned and returned back to you.
How it works...600dpi scanning
- Choose from one of our three kit size options.
Flex Photo Scan Bundle 600ct Photo Scan Box 1200ct Photo Scan Box
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete our secure order process.
- After receiving your order, USPhotoScanning.com will send to the shipping address you provided a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box for you to fill with the chosen number of photos.
- Take the filled box to a USPS Post Office, Authorized 3rd party, or go online to USPS.com and purchase the requisite shipping label (to be mailed to US Photo Scanning 5390 Napa Street San Diego, CA 92110) and drop off. Keep your tracking number.
- USPhotoScanning.com will carefully scan each picture received using our 600dpi Quality Scanning Process (learn more about our QSP below).
- Your original photos and a USB thumb drive containing your digitally scanned files are mailed to you, with tracking, within 30 days.
The beauty of the ordering with us?
Quality Scanning Process!
The cost includes all packaging, as well as the scanning process itself, and the USB drive the files are copied to.
Quality Scanning Process (QSP)
For each picture, we will scan at 600dpi using the latest and highest quality technology. Our team, with over 30 years in the industry, will accurately crop and rotate each picture. Upon completion our team will individually review each digital file on screen to ensure a quality scan. We then copy all of your files onto a USB thumb drive. We also keep your files on our servers for 60 days as a courtesy backup to ensure that should you need them we can accommodate.